Thursday, June 19, 2014

2014 My Awesome Summer Travel Sojourns ; Bundles of Blessings

Today is a beautiful sultry southern pre-summer day. In just a few days I will embark on an amazing adventure and opportunity; I will be traveling to Spain, to totally immerse myself in the culture. I was fortunate and blessed to be selected  as a participate in  global awareness trip. I will visit Madrid for the first week, the north I will travel to Oviedo. I am so very excited! This is my first trip to Europe, I say first because I hope to explore other countries in the future. Last week I was blessed to visit my hometown of Cleveland Ohio where I visited dear friends and my two youngest brothers and their families. It was wonderful . I am so grateful that my son Kevin told me to "pack my bags and come on."  As my motto says, I continually attempt to go where there is no path and leave a trail. Sure many places that I am venturing to have been well traveled, but not by many like myself; a Grandmother, attending college, and truly experiencing the kindness of family, and friends ( I know no strangers) and the miracles and blessings of the Lord. If this is the final chapter in my book of life, I can truly say that I am blessed , and have had unwavering support from many of my advisors, professors, peers, family and friends. Despite the hiccups, challenges , and losses. I have gained so very much more than I could ever imagine.



No comments:

Post a Comment